Contributors to Rural Tourism through Creative Story Telling
Join tour guides from around the world for this fun event!
The year that 2020 presented all of us with was one that we could never have predicted. While Tourist Guides worldwide are struggling to find their feet, we need to keep focused, work and look toward the future.
On the 21st of February each year, WFTGA International Tourist Guide Day (ITGD) is marked by events and activities arranged by our WFTGA members in their countries and cities to celebrate our profession. It now continues into March and later in the year to allow our members in many countries to participate.
What better way to acknowledge the Tourist Guiding profession and the individuals who play a large role in preserving cultural and natural heritage all around the world. We would like to encourage our members to celebrate this day with us at WFTGA. Let us encourage a sustainable profession, open up the awareness that tourism is for everybody creating an accessible tourism environment.
Monday, February 15, 2021
- 08.00 am Hawaii
- 09.00 am Anchorage
- 10.00 am California | BC
- 11.00 am Colorado, New Mexico
- 12.00 pm Illinois | Texas | Mexico City
- 1.00 pm Ontario | New York | Florida | Jamaica
- 2.00 pm Puerto Rico | Virgin Islands
- 3.00 pm Brazil, Argentina
- 5.00 pm Cape Verde
- 6.00 pm UK | Portugal | Ghana | Sierra Leone
- 7.00 pm Germany | Italy | Tunisia |
- 08.00 pm Greece | Jordan | Israel | South Africa
- 09.00 pm Turkey | Saudi Arabia | Kenya | Tanzania
- 10.00 pm UAE
- 11.30 pm India
- 11.45 pm Nepal
Tuesday, February 16, 2021
- 01.00 am Thailand | Jakarta
- 02.00 am Singapore | Hong Kong | Bali
- 03.00 am Japan | Korea
- 04.00 am Guam
- 05.00 am Sydney
- 07.00 am New Zealand